UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATES!
FEBRUARY & MARCH 2019 Cape Town
There are many challenges when it comes to social media marketing. Some include how to create suitable content to engage your audience; to how to use social media including the advertising component offered by social media in order to achieve tangible results. In this practical workshop, we've taken all our skills and experience to-date and will be helping you by getting right down to the why and how to of social media.
- Your ideal audience - who are they and what type of content will appeal to them.
- Your value proposition and positioning statement - learn how to identify your value proposition and positioning statement and learn how this influences the type of content that you create for your social media channels and audience.
- How to build and implement a content calendar - we'll show you the what and how.
- Facebook - algorithm, strategies, advertising, tips and analytics
- Twitter - strategy, content, advertising and tips
- LinkedIN - set-up, strategy, content and tips
- Instagram - strategy, content, adevertising, tips and analytics
What you will achieve in this workshop
- Develop one month's calendar and content plan for your social media channels
- Understand where and how to find inspiration for content development that aligns with your brand and positioning statement.
- Obtain an overview of the 4 major social media channels and gain insight into strategies for using these channels.
I'm a busy entrepreneur with limited time. This workshop was insightful and I can apply what I've learnt almost immediately.~Kerry-Lee
I've been to many workshops before, but this workshop was definitely different. So practical and informative!~Jen Strachan
This workshop was a good refresher. Although we have been doing digital marketing for a while, this workshop helped us identify gaps and opportunities which will help us market our business even more effectively.
This workshop was definitely valuable and I could easily attend it again to learn more. Thank you Ignite Media!
It was the first time I had seen such a detailed avatar of a potential client, with which to follow and then grow keywords and campaigns from it and so on. I have a much clearer understanding of how it all fits together now, which is awesome.~Cathy Haumann
My biggest learning was possibly in the broader picture that I walked away with. We live in an age where things change so quickly that one is easily overwhelmed and this workshop provided much insight and understanding into the digital marketing sphere. I think one could easily do this course several times and learn new things every time. Very informative, but at the same time user-friendly with the ability to apply across sectors meaning I don’t have to be a digital marketer to apply the knowledge gained. Thank you so much.
Terms & Conditions
- Workshops are offered on a full-day or half-day basis. Read our course description online or via our brochure to confirm whether a workshop is half or full-day.
- Public workshop requires a minimum of 8 participants in order for the workshop to go ahead.
- Costs are per person attending the workshop.
- Costs cover tea and coffee breaks and a light lunch, workshop take-home notes. Meals are subject to change.
- As a result of limited seating, a maximum of 15 people per workshop is permitted.
- Full payment of the workshop fee must be made within 7 working days of the workshop commencing, failing which you shall forfeit your workshop spot, which shall be awarded to the participant on a waiting list.
- Ignite Media offers workshops presented in the comfort of your own office.
- In-House Workshops are tailored to suit your business
- Available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
- Cost are determined on a quotation basis, therefore kindly contact us so that we can provide you with a quotation.
- Meals and tea/coffee breaks are excluded from In-House Workshops.
- In the event that the workshop does not obtain the minimum required participants per workshop, Ignite Media shall notify those participants accordingly and arrange for the postponement of the workshop or a refund of the workshop fee.
- In the event of you cancelling your attendance at a workshop, notice must be provided by no later than 5 working days prior to the workshop taking place. Cancellation shall be communicated via email to: [email protected]
Postponement of your attendance at the workshop
- Postponing attendance at the workshop must be made within 5 working days prior to the workshop taking place.
- Your attendance at the next digital marketing workshop will be determined by the next available spot.
- Unless in the event that Ignite Media is unable to fill the minimum number of participants at a workshop, a full refund of the workshop fee will be granted.
- The full workshop fee will be forfeited in the event of your non-attendance at the workshop or your failure to postpone or cancel the workshop by no later than 5 working days prior to workshop taking place.
- Full refunds, less an administrative fee and bank charges amounting to 10% of the total booking will be deducted from the total refund, if cancellations are made within the guidelines above.
- Participants to complete and return the registration form prior to the commencement of the workshop, which will be emailed to you by Ignite Media.
- Currently offered within Cape Town, with public workshops in Durban and Johannesburg coming soon.
- Workshops will not take place on public holidays or during the school holidays
- Workshops via Skype sessions are also available and by arrangement only.
Why Ignite Media?
Ignite Media is a Cape Town based digital marketing company involved in helping entrepreneurs and business owners raise their online visibility using internet technologies that will allow your business to attract, convert and do business with your ideal customer.
Our small team have over 18 years collective experience within the digital marketing industry covering website design, social media marketing, SEO Services, content marketing and more, including the delivery of digital marketing workshops to assist private clients.
Since we currently provide digital marketing solutions to various clients within different industries, and because we are passionate about entrepreneurship and empowerment, our aim is to offer you real value and support through our insight and experience, for the benefit of your business. We also know that entrepreneurs and business owners have limited time, therefore our workshops seek to inform, educate, save time and money and to allow for quick and easy implementation and application.