UPCOMING FULL-DAY WORKSHOP DATES!
4 April 2019 09h00 - 15h00 Southern Suburbs, Cape Town
- Digital Marketing
- Website Fundamentals
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Assets & Goals
- The Buyers Journey
- Your Sales Funnel
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Trends & Strategies
What you will learn from this workshop:
Our aim is to empower you as an entrepreneur so that you can take advantage of digital marketing to take your business forward. With the knowledge and insight that you will gain, you will have a clear understanding of how to attract, engage and connect with your customers and to develop relationships with them that impact your business bottom line. This workshop covers:
Terms & Conditions
- Our Digital Marketing Workshops are offered on a full-day day or online basis. Full-day workshops are Cape Town based.
- Full-day workshops require a minimum of 8 participants for the workshop to proceed.
- Costs are per person attending the workshop.
- Costs include tea and coffee, a light lunch, workshop take-home notes. Meals are subject to change.
- Costs include a one hour follow-on consultation, either via Skype, Google Meet or telephonic consultation.
- As a result of limited seating, a maximum of 15 people per workshop is permitted.
- Full payment of the workshop fee must be made 7 working days prior to the workshop commencing, failing which you shall forfeit your workshop spot, which shall be awarded to the participant on a waiting list.
- Ignite Media offers workshops presented in the comfort of your own office.
- In-House Workshops are tailored to suit your business so that you can easily implement and apply learnings
- Available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
- Cost are determined on a quotation basis, based on number of delegates and travel expenses. Kindly contact us so that we can provide you with a quotation.
- Meals and tea/coffee breaks are excluded from In-House Workshops.
- In the event that the workshop does not obtain the minimum required participants per workshop, Ignite Media shall notify those participants accordingly and arrange for the postponement of the workshop or a refund of the workshop fee.
- In the event of you cancelling your attendance at a workshop, notice must be provided by no later than 5 working days prior to the workshop taking place. Cancellation shall be communicated via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postponement of your attendance at the workshop
- Postponing attendance at the workshop must be made within 5 working days prior to the workshop taking place.
- Your attendance at the next digital marketing workshop will be determined by the next available spot.
- Unless in the event that Ignite Media is unable to fill the minimum number of participants at a workshop, a full refund of the workshop fee will be granted.
- The full workshop fee will be forfeited in the event of your non-attendance at the workshop or your failure to postpone or cancel the workshop by no later than 5 working days prior to workshop taking place.
- Full refunds, less an administrative fee and bank charges amounting to 10% of the total booking will be deducted from the total refund, if cancellations are made within the guidelines above.
- Participants to complete and return the registration form prior to the commencement of the workshop, which will be emailed to you by Ignite Media.
- Workshops will not take place on public holidays
Why Ignite Media?
Simply because we're passionate about empowerment and growing your business as well as ours!